Friday, November 16, 2012

Pepero 빼빼로


Pepero ???

What is Pepero???

Actually, I don't know what the pepero is.
I heard about pepero for the first time, when my Korean friend talk about that kind of stuff.

I was curious really...
So as usual, I asked Google 오빠 about  pepero :)

and the answer is.....

yaaahh

Pepero is a cookie stick dipped in chocolate syrup. 

hemmmm maybe it looks like Pocky or Lucky Stick maybe :)
Pepero 빼빼로
Pocky (picture from here)
Lucky Stick (picture from here)



Five days ago, November 11st was Pepero Day. Pepero Day is celebrated on 11.11 every year

Hemmmm It's really like Korean Valentine's Day. Everyone buys and gives pepero to their friends or family

I want Pepero !!!!!!!!!

I want Pepero !!!!!!!!!

I want Pepero !!!!!!!!!

My Korean friend said that he send me some pepero in mid-October. But I still have not received it till now >.<

So sad......
 

By the way,

Thanks to my Korean friend 
and...
Hope his life will be sweet like pepero :)


Thank you, Heon Bin ^^  


 빼빼로, 어디있어 ???

No comments:

Sertifikat JTEST Pertamakuuu

Tepat tanggal 1 Maret kemarin sertifikat JTEST yang saya tunggu-tunggu akhirnya datang juga. Sertifikat dikirim menggunakan TIKI  ke alamat ...