Thursday, February 21, 2013

Choco Pie



Choco Pie

Choco Pie


Choco Pie

Choco Pie


아저씨 always tells me  that he wanna eat Choco Pie everyday

It makes me curious what the Choco Pie is...

It the second Korean snack that makes me curious after Pepero


So....

What is the Choco Pie??

Choco Pie is  is a snack cake consisting of two small round layers of cake with marshmallow filling with chocolate covering, similar to a MoonPie.

Picture from here


I think it's similar to "Better" biscuit in Indonesia ^^

Picture from here


I write about Choco Pie because two days ago 아저씨 told me that sent me some Choco Pie for my birthday. Wuuuaaahhhh sweet 아저씨....

But....
My  birthday is already past. It was a month ago :(  and the Choco Pie doesnt come yet !

Still waiting...


초코파이, 어디있어?


No comments:

Sertifikat JTEST Pertamakuuu

Tepat tanggal 1 Maret kemarin sertifikat JTEST yang saya tunggu-tunggu akhirnya datang juga. Sertifikat dikirim menggunakan TIKI  ke alamat ...