Monday, August 13, 2012

Guitar in Love Part 1



 Falling Slowly~~~~~


I never imagine before that I'll learn playing guitar. Even my nephew has one, I never touch it and I though that guitar just for a boy/man.

But, After I've watched reality show "We Got Married" of Yonghwa and Seohyeon, it's inspired me so much. I decided to learn playing guitar, at least I can play Falling Slowly and Banmal Song.

I've been starting to learn since last Saturday. It's hard and hurt. Hard to play and hurt my fingers.

Frankly speaking, I don't have any guitar yet. Guitar that I use is borrowed from friend ^^
Yamaha C315



It's hard and hurt in the beginning, and
It'll be fun and interesting in the ending

No comments:

Sertifikat JTEST Pertamakuuu

Tepat tanggal 1 Maret kemarin sertifikat JTEST yang saya tunggu-tunggu akhirnya datang juga. Sertifikat dikirim menggunakan TIKI  ke alamat ...