Friday, March 10, 2023

To my beloved, Cara Mia !


"Hi Mia
I see you
I'm here for you now
I'm sorry if you've ever felt alone
You are never alone

I hear you
I am listening to you
I receive you
I believe in you

I forgive you
I'm sorry
I'm sorry for any moments where I hurt you
I'm sorry for any moments when I didn't listen to you

I'm here for you now
I love you
I love you
You are worthy of love
You are undeniably loveable
Your soul is completely pure
You are always supported and loved

I see you
I'm here for you
I love you"






I got this affirmation when I watched Mindvalley youtube channel. 

"See Yourself in a New Light with Mirror Work - Rachel Pringle"

No comments:

Sertifikat JTEST Pertamakuuu

Tepat tanggal 1 Maret kemarin sertifikat JTEST yang saya tunggu-tunggu akhirnya datang juga. Sertifikat dikirim menggunakan TIKI  ke alamat ...